Posted on Nov 1, 2021 25
Some tips to make your life a lot better – Life hacks
I have been reading a lot about life hacks and life pro tips lately and I think I should share a few of them here for you people. These are some amazing tips which I found recently and I think this will make your life much more enjoyable.
1. If you see a baby or a toddler appears to hurt themselves by falling, hitting their head on something or something like that, they will probably look at you if you’re nearby. In that case make sure you meet their gaze and smile. This comforts them and most children wont cry if you did this. Its mostly your over reaction makes them cry, well at least in most of the cases.
2. If you ever wake up a few minutes before your alarm, it’s better not to go back to sleep. Waking up on natural timing is known to make you feel much more refreshed.
3. Before vacuuming your room, vacuum 2 to 3 tablespoons of cinnamon. Now after the cleaning your house will smell good and will help you to keep away all the insects. If you like the smell of coffee all around your house, then use coffee ground instead of cinnamon.
4. In your garbage-can drill a few holes about an inch from the bottom, this will help you to prevent the suction without any leakage. If you put a few sheets of paper at the bottom of your garbage bag, it will help absorb all the liquid substances and stop pooling in the bag.
5. How to unclog a drain easily, cheaper and in a way which is not bad for the environment:
1/2 cup baking soda
1 cup vinegar
1 teapot boiling water (the water shouldn’t be too hot if you have regular PVC fittings as it can’t withstand the heat(above 80 degree Celsius) and will mess up your fittings).
6. Just before trimming your nails, wet your finger tips and the head of nail clippers. This will stop the slices of nail from flying off.
7. If you have got a burnt skin, start pouring cool water as soon as possible for like 20 minutes continuously. This will dramatically reduce the severity of the burn. The reason behind this is how the water helps to stop the heat to damage the underlying tissues of your skin. When you get a burn, the heat doesn’t stay in the burned site. It radiates and extends the burnt area which will probably damage nerves and other important things which play a big role in healing the wound. By pouring cold water continuously, the heat will be transferred to the water.
8. Tip to easily get out of bed early and make it a routine:
9. If someone is buying you meal and you don’t know what price range you should order in, just ask the person who is offering you the meal, what she/he recommends.
I hope these tips were informative and will help you improve your daily life. Have anything to add to it? Do let me know by commenting below.